The WoodCrest Apartments are spacious 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom apartments located in the heart of Plover. This apartment is an upper in the four unit building. The living room of this apartment is very spacious and has a wall-unit air conditioner. The kitchen has ample counter and cabinet space for anyone who loves to cook. Off of the kitchen is the private deck space that will be great for your morning coffee.
The bathroom has a tub/shower and extra storage space with the medicine cabinet and under sink space. There are two linen closets in the hallway for extra linens. The two bedrooms are very good size with larger windows and the closets are spacious.
Unit 2 Bedroom
Monthly Payment*: $600 Per Month
Move in Date(s):
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Square feet: 750
Landlord does snow removal
Utilities Not Included:
Air Conditioning (In Wall Unit)
Laundry (On Site Coin-op)
After Hours Emergency MaintenanceBalconyCable ReadyCandlewood Does MaintenanceNon-SmokingOff-Street ParkingWindow Coverings
Property Pet Policy
Cats - No Dogs - No
(Pet fee: None)
Neighborhood Amenities:Roosevelt School
Ben Franklin Junior High
Stevens Point Area Senior High
* Monthly Payment includes the rent and any admin fees charged by Candlewood Property Management, LLC
Property Criteria for Being Approved
- Criminal Background: Prior 5 Years
- Sex Offender: Not Allowed
- Landlord References: Will Be Checked
- Income: Must Be 3X Rent
- Credit Check: 650+ (575-649 still qualifies with a co-signer)
- Co-Signer Needed: Only if insufficient credit or income.
Candlewood Property Management, LLC is Central Wisconsin’s premier Property Management Company. We have been helping thousands of tenants with their housing needs for over more than a decade. The reason we have been around so long is our commitment to treat people right, respond quickly to any issues, and provide you what is often missing in the rental business – a professional business staff. Our goal is to serve our tenants and the property owners we work for better than anyone else.
What can you expect when you rent from us?
1) A friendly office staff that is available during the day when you call,
2) Full-time maintenance staff who can handle any problems typically within 1 business day,
3) An office that you can stop by and talk with someone about anything concerning your rental
Our staff is constantly following the apartment industry and regularly attends training to stay up to date on any changes in the rental laws that affect you. If your landlord can't promise the same, then it’s time for a change. With Candlewood Property Management, LLC you get the best of everything - a professionally run, family owned business that is respected by tenants and other landlords. Contact us today and see for yourself our willingness to treat you right.